The Harley Owners Group® (H.O.G.®) Cape Town is the official chapter associated with the Harley-Davidson® Cape Town dealership. We have more than 200 members proudly wearing their rocker.
We are chapter #8071 and very proud of it!
More than a million members around the globe! H.O.G.® (Harley Owners Group®) is the largest factory sponsored motorcycle enthusiast organisation in the world.
But it is so much more than just a motorcycle organisation. It is one million people around the world united by a common passion: making the Harley-Davidson® dream a way of life.
Being a member offers access to a host of benefits and services including the quarterly H.O.G.®magazine, Chapter membership, the Touring Handbook, events and rallies, H.O.G. Assist emergency roadside recovery services, discounts on a range of goods and services and much more.
The Harley Owners Group (H.O.G.) is an organization founded and sponsored by Harley-Davidson Motor Company. H.O.G. was established to offer motorcycling benefits and services to Harley-Davidson enthusiasts throughout the world and to develop a close relationship between the Harley-Davidson rider, the Harley-Davidson dealer and Harley-Davidson Motor Company.
The purpose of the Chapter is:
- To bring members together for the common interest of promoting responsible, non-political, family orientated, safe riding of Harley Davidson motorcycles.
- To promote events and encourage participation in H.O.G. activities.
- To make donations for such charitable, educational or other purposes as the Chapter Committee may decide.
- To do such lawful things that are in the interest of the Chapter and its members and which are not inconsistent with the objects and purpose of the Chapter and/or this Constitution.
- To provide benefits for the members of the Chapter.
- To ensure the scheduling of an annual program of events, activities and publications adding value to H.O.G. membership.